Some Photo Booth Rental Suggestions for BC’s Greater Vancouver
Are you looking to inject some excitement and fun into your next event? A photo booth rental in Greater Vancouver is the answer! Classy, modern photo booths harness the latest technology to capture the intimate, surprising, and hilarious moments that you and your guests will want to take home and remember for years to come. In addition to all this, renting a photo booth in the Lower Mainland is guaranteed to be a blast for all ages and create party favors that both you and your guests will love.
Whether you’re looking for photobooth rentals in Vancouver, needing to rent a photo booth in Surrey for a wedding, or jazzing up a party in Burnaby with a rental, a photobooth always adds so much fun to parties, weddings, and events, and are always a hit with people of all ages.
Not only do photo booth rentals infuse Richmond weddings and special occasions with fun and excitement, but they also allow guests to take home a little magic from the day too. Everyone loves to take home a great party or wedding favor, and photo booth strips definitely take this to a whole new level. What could be better than getting an awesome souvenir with your picture on it? Besides, you get to pose for your picture with such fun props that the pictures are quite likely to be hilarious – a perfect addition to anyone’s fridge for years to come.
Related: If you’re looking for some great party ideas for adults, check these out.
Photobooths also have the added distinction of being able to do so many things well that only the most talented wedding and event photographers can do.
So much is included when you rent a photobooth whether you rent a in Abbotsford, Delta, or anywhere else in the Lower Mainland. Here is what you get:
- A high tech open concept or enclosed photo booth.
- Unlimited photos. Every photo session prints as either one 4×6 inch print or as two 2×6 inch photo strips.
- Choice of a backdrop – including a green screen. A green screen allows any image to form the photo backdrop behind your guests. This makes it possible for your guests to look like they are having their picture taken almost anywhere – even in Las Vegas or Dubi when they could really only just be renting a photo booth in New Westminster.
- Professional quality lighting built right into the booth to ensure every picture always looks great.
- A large touch screen monitor to allow guests to see themselves pose and create the exact pictures they want, the way that they want.
- You get the highest quality keepsakes for everyone at your event. Each guest receives a high resolution photo strip or group of photos in postcard style of himself or herself having a great time. Each photo layout prints within 10 seconds as lab quality, smudge proof prints that will last for decades.
- You can even get a customized photo layout and design for your special occasion. You can add your event name, a special message, company logo, or special graphics.
- Your guests can email their photos to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other places from a social sharing kiosk. This is a fabulous option for any photo booth rental in Delta or if you choose to rent a photo booth in North Vancouver.
- A deluxe prop box with a wide selection of fun and interesting props for your guests to choose from.
- Friendly, professional, on-site photo booth attendant throughout the entire duration of your event.
- Delivery of the photo booth rental to your event in Chilliwack, wedding in Langley, or party anywhere else in Greater Vancouver where you may need a photo booth rental.
- The complete setup and removal of the photobooth regardless of whether it’s a wedding rental in Port Moody or a birthday party photo booth rental in New Westminster. You don’t need to do anything except smile for your picture and have a good time.
- An online gallery of all pictures taken during your function. All photos are uploaded to the gallery afterwards and can be either private or public – it’s your choice.
- A fantastic keepsake for you: a USB flash drive with all of your guests’ pictures contained on it.
So capture the life and spirit of your special event and create memories that will last a lifetime with a photo booth rental. You’ll capture the memorable moments at your event anywhere in Greater Vancouver from West Vancouver all the way to Chilliwack. Book your rental with a local company today!