Do you want to take your wedding to the next level and amplify the fun? A photo booth rental in BC’s Lower Mainland is what you’re looking for. Modern photo booths use the latest technology to capture the surprising, amazing, and hilarious moments that your guests will smile at for many years to come. But it only gets better. When you rent a photobooth, it’s sure to be a hit with people of all ages, and they create the best party favors that everyone loves.
It doesn’t matter if you’re renting a photo booth in Abbotsford, looking to rent a photo booth for a wedding in Richmond, or renting a party photobooth in Abbotsford, they always make an event so much more fun with their crazy props and unlimited pictures.
Not only do photo booth rentals invigorate Burnaby weddings and special occasions, but they also allow your guests to take home a little magic with them too. Who doesn’t love to take home a great party or wedding favor? Photo strips definitely take the whole wedding and party favor thing into a new dimension. After all, what could be more awesome then getting a fantastic, high quality souvenir with your picture on it? Besides, you get the opportunity to pose for your pictures with such goofy props that some of the pictures are likely to be really funny – an ideal addition to anyone’s fridge or office décor.
Photobooths also have the added distinction of being able to do so many things well that only the most talented wedding and event photographers can do.
A lot of people probably don’t realize it, but a whole lot is typically included every time you rent a photobooth in North Vancouver or anywhere in the Lower Mainland. Here is what you often get:
- Either a cutting edge enclosed or open concept photo booth.
- Unlimited pictures. Every session prints as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch postcard style designed print.
- Choice of a backdrop – including a green screen. A green screen allows any image to form the photo backdrop behind your guests. This makes it possible for your guests to look like they are having their picture taken almost anywhere – even in Paris or Rome when they could really only just be renting a photo booth in Maple Ridge.
- High quality lighting to make sure pictures look great.
- A large touch screen monitor to allow guests to see themselves pose and create the exact pictures they want, the way that they want.
- Everyone at your wedding gets to walk away with the highest quality keepsake – a high resolution photo strip or group of photos in a postcard style design of himself or herself having a really good time.
- A number of companies also do custom photo layouts for events. In these you can get them to create photo strips themed with your event colours, a phrase about the function, and even a logo or special image. Companies can also buy professional photo booth templates from design companies too.
- Your guests can email their photos to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other places from a social sharing kiosk. This is a fabulous option for any wedding photo booth rental in Port Coquitlam or if you choose to rent a photo booth for a wedding in Mission.
- A deluxe prop box with a wide selection of fun and interesting props for your guests to choose from.
- A professional on-site photo booth attendant to ensure the booth operates seamlessly and the line flows quickly.
- Delivery of the photo booth rental to your wedding in White Rock, wedding in Langley, or party anywhere else in Greater Vancouver where you may need a wedding photo booth rental.
- The full and complete setup and take-down of the photobooth rental regardless of whether it’s a wedding in Vancouver or a birthday party photo booth rental in North Vancouver. You don’t have to do anything except enjoy the evening and have a great time.
- An online gallery of all pictures taken during your function. All photos are uploaded to the gallery afterwards and can be either private or public – it’s your choice.
- A fantastic keepsake for you: a USB flash drive with all of your guests’ pictures contained on it.
So capture the life and spirit of your special event and create memories that will last a lifetime with a photo booth rental. You’ll capture the memorable moments at your wedding anywhere in Greater Vancouver from West Vancouver all the way to Chilliwack. Book your rental with a local company today!